Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Black and Purple

The Ravens finally made it back to the Super Bowl.  After four straight years of heartbreaking Ravens playoff losses, I knew that this was our year.  So determined was I that I took an oath to not shave my playoff beard until the Ravens won the Super Bowl, be it this one... next year... or five years from now.
I am really glad that they won.  When describing my beard, I can't help but think about a quote from the movie Joe Dirt:  "You mean it just naturally grows in... All white-trashy like that?" - Said the radio show host, Xander Kelly to Joe Dirt.  Not only does my beard not grow in very well, but my neard (neck beard) gets unbearably itchy.

My playoff beard the morning of Super Bowl Sunday:



After getting a full day of landscaping duty out of Bailey, we headed to Thomas St. Tavern to watch the game.  Here is me in between my two favorite ladies... all decked out in purple of course.:



No comments:

Post a Comment